
We found this car at Toys R Us, we thought Andy might get scared and jump out, but he loved it, and he went back the next weekend with Dad!

Check out his arm, he got a watch from a happy meal. I think there were pink and blue watches, but somehow we got a pink one, and he loves to wear it (Brian may be trying to lose it)

Daddy was reading the Atlanta Business Chronicle, there was a good article!

Grandma Wagner found these awesome fireman rainboots, they're just a little big, but he's started to put them on every now and then. I know once he's comfortable walking in them, he'll be wearing them every day!

We were waiting for this to happen. He does stick his head out the dog door, but he won't go any further. He cries if a toy drops out, and then I have to reach for it!
No comments:
Post a Comment