Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Keeping Busy

Matthew has gotten quite adventurous! He's still our calm, cautious little man, but he's becoming very interested in a lot of things (the stairs, the garbage can, and helping to unload the dishwasher)! No walking yet, but I'm sure it's not far away.
It has been nice to get some time alone with Matthew while Andy is at school. It is really great to see him explore the playroom and the toys without wondering if they will be snatched away at any time. His personality is fabulous, and he's got these looks that I hope to capture. Brian often says that he's looking at me like Stewie looks at Lois on Family Guy. His latest look is handing me his cup, and looking at me as if to say, "ok, hold my milk while I drink." Lots of laughs!
This is rare! Brian gave in to the bad weather for just one day, and stayed home with us while the roads were too icy to drive on. Of course, he still had work to do, so he set up in the dining room. I guess Andrew needed to get to the office too, he started with his laptop, and then added Matthew's phone to make his workspace complete. I think it was a very successful day!


No comments: