We were very excited to start school again, I forgot how great it is for Andrew to be around other kids learning new things. He is going three days a week in the Giraffe class, and it's so nice to pick him up and have a chat about his day, such a change in a summer.
We also decided that Matthew should try a day at school, so it won't be such a shock next year, and so that Mommy can have a little time to herself.
It has been a wonderful 3 weeks, and we're looking forward to a really great year.

New school shoes!! Not a lot of choices, so we went for the same, Andrew is all about matching

First day! Such a handsome little guy. So proud of him, jumped right out the car, and didn't look back!

We've got a smiley guy!! He was excited to go in, not so happy to have mom leave. Teachers say he's good as soon as I'm gone. Love the smiles I get when I walk to the door and say his name!

Matthew does enjoy Andrew being at school too. He plays with all the toys, and for some reason, feels that he needs to ride in Andrew's carseat. Strange, but who knows!
Best story from the start of school: On Matthew's first day, when Andrew got out of the car at carpool, he went over to Matt and gave him a hug. And, when I picked the boys up that afternoon, Andrew's teacher kept saying that he missed his baby brother. So Sweet!!
No comments:
Post a Comment