Monday, April 30, 2012

A-DAY!!

Anne an I have been trying to get to Auburn for a little while, and the spring football game was the perfect excuse.  It was great of Peg and the girls to come experience the madness with us!
 We almost all made the photo, Matt is still terrified of characters, so we stayed back and took some pictures
 they do a great job organizing family activities for A-Day, this was 5 of the 6 kids jumping, maybe next year Dottie will join in!
 some of the activities are meant for older kids, but we tried them all,
check out that wind-up
 had to try for at least one shot with Mom
One of the highlights for Andrew, after coming back from the bathroom, he says to me,"can I have my picture with the policeman?"
I think he enjoyed some of the football game, we're still working on pronunciation, but he was really happy to shout "More Eagle" (War Eagle for those of you that don't follow AU sports)

No comments: