I randomly had a bunch of things on my bucket list that I could take care of on our PA trip. First up, see Amish country. I didn't believe it actually looked like it does in the movies, but it does. We drove down the street with house after house looking just like I imagined it.
I didn't want to stop the car to take pictures, it just didn't seem right for some reason (however, holding up my iphone while driving by seemed ok)
a young boy cutting the grass
buggy parking, I kept wondering why the houses had garages, but after seeing this, it made sense
Take the boys to Hershey, PA
The factory tour is free, so we tried that, along with a 4D movie, and a tour around town. We didn't try the amusement park, but we might go back when the boys are bigger. Matt saw a HUGE roller coaster, and said, "I go on that?" (seriously?)
Eat a Real Philly Cheesesteak
We stayed just outside of Philadelphia, so Brian and I took the train in one night to take care of this one. We went to the famous Geno's (across the street from Pat's), it was yummy!






No comments:
Post a Comment