Friday, April 8, 2011

Slacker Mommy

I have realized that my guilt for working on the blog really takes over after about a month! I think about it often, and know that I should contribute more, but it just doesn't happen. I know that my memory will not hold everything that we are seeing on a daily basis, and can only hope that my guilt really pushes me to record more videos, take more pictures, and write down these stories. God knows there are way more memories than I have contributed. I'll work on it, hold me to it!


Of course, I was slow on the uptake here. The boys are starting to play together more and more, and they had gone from the playroom down the hall each pushing their own truck, so cute! And, yes, Matt will follow Andrew anywhere! These fun shirts are from Grandma Cindy and Grandpa Mike, somehow we were able to get them sitting together for a picture, we'll work on smiles for next time!
This is from a few months ago, but it had us both laughing quite hard. After a delicious Mexican dinner, Andrew decided that he needed to bring some free chips home. He found the ziploc bag that we had brought grapes in, and packed himself a little to go bag!

1 comment:

Pitt Pair said...

You are NOT a slacker mommy. I have seen you in action! Love the to-go bag of chips!! Made me giggle!!