Friday, August 23, 2013

Andrew is 5!!!!

It's still hard to believe this guy is 5!!!  He seems so big, and 5 feels so very different from 4.  We had lots of celebrations, and we heard many times "that this was the best birthday ever"!  I'm pretty sure this is the first birthday where Mom, Dad, & Matt were given hugs and told "thank you"!
 Getting ready to go to breakfast with Dad!
 We had to open at least one present, there was no way that table would be left alone until Dad got home from work
(side note: later in the morning Andrew and I heard paper ripping, and found Matthew at the table opening a package.  Andrew says, "it's ok, I'm not mad", who knew we could mature over night!)
 pure happiness
 Thanks Aunt Lisa, Uncle Denis & Elodie
 More presents at Grandpa John's - he was convinced everything was legos (they were)
 G.I. Joe cake
 Uncle Nick made his year!!
Such determination!
He's going to be an archer when he grows up, and he needs to get up early to practice before school, or so he says!

No comments: