We have had an awesome summer! I was worried at the beginning that it was going to be rough keeping these two entertained, but we have had a blast. This is our last summer before we're in public school, so we had all of August to keep busy!
We checked out "Cat in the Hat" at the Center for Puppetry Arts
Matthew finally conquered his fear of bounce houses
(ever try to get a non-blurry picture at one of these places?)
Mom got brave one day and we had water balloon fights
Jumping in the foam pit
"washing" Dad's truck (they're throwing the sponge at the truck)
Children's museum had an awesome 50 states exhibit
Digging for fossils (Andrew has a serious interest in archaeology)
We can't forget the tap dancing area (I blame Uncle Denis for this - superstar)
It wouldn't be summer without popsicles
Everyone puts their new underwear on their head first, right??
Learning the finer points of fountains while visiting Uncle Chris & Uncle Nick in Huntsville
Legoland!!!
Last day of summer: playing the in Olympic fountains with the new ferris wheel in the background
We have had a lot of fun together this summer. I can see them getting bigger, and wanting to hang out with their friends, but for now I'm gonna enjoy it. I know it's gonna be quiet around here for the next few weeks (months)!










No comments:
Post a Comment