Friday, February 7, 2014

Happy 4th Birthday Matthew

I think we say it at every birthday because it's just so hard to believe that it's all happening so fast.  I can't believe our "little" boy is 4!  There are actually two boys running around our house, our yard, our lives, and it is so much fun (most of the time)!  Matthew is really good about understanding that his birthday is right after Christmas, and I think he enjoys knowing that he's getting more presents in only a few days.  This year he asked for a pirate party with some of his friends from school.
 a family selfie
 the birthday boy patiently waiting to open his presents

cake time

We eagerly awaited the big 4.  3 is tough, and we were hoping to leave some of that toddler/baby behavior behind.  We'll just say it's a work in progress for now.  Love you Matty!!

No comments: