Sunday, February 9, 2014

Snow Jam 2014

Atlanta got our once a year (or every two years) snow at the end of January.  As usual things shut down for a few days.  We have learned to make the most of it.  The kids love it, Brian gets a snow day (sort of), and Mom gets to make lots of hot chocolate while doing extra loads of wet laundry!
 the cul-de-sac kids out on Day 1

 lots of sledding (yes, we actually own a sled)
 tastes good
 snow was a little soft for snowballs, but that didn't stop anybody
 sledding alone or together, doesn't matter, all smiles!!

 snow angel
Day 4 found us with a bit of cabin fever, Daddy had to go out of town, we had an appointment to get the car fixed, and who can turn down milkshakes with these two??

As I type this I am aware that we might have snow again on Tuesday.  I'm not sure I'm too excited about that, but I know two little boys who will be ready to get out there and play!!

No comments: